Sunday, April 14, 2013

Bachelorette Party and Vintage Styling


Last night I went out for my aunt's bachelorette party with my mom and my sister in law. I wasn't sure how I wanted to do my hair, so in the morning I just blew it straight and halfway through the day I decided to put curlers in it. I used foam rollers in medium & large size, and just put in like 7 or 8. 
I let them out and combed through, put a barrel roll in front, and pulled the side up. Quick & easy and I got a few compliments. 

This is the dress I wore. My mom had bought it for me for my birthday (early!) and it's been my favorite ever since. I bought it on Eshakti.com I like the clothes quite a bit, both things I have bought from them fit me very well.  This one is in a beautiful navy color and has sparrows on perches and a few in the upper corner flying. 


I rarely wear a dark lipstick, but dark brownish-red is the only red I can wear that looks okay. Usually on a daily basis I will wear a pink or coral, but I figured it was a night out (rare!) and I'd be a little daring and put on this pretty brownish-red lipstick. It's Loreal's Toasted Almond.

No comments:

Post a Comment